Paper.io Unblocked 3d
Paper.io: Create Your Kingdom
Do you want to explore a game different than the others you have played before? Here is that game you will be addicted to Paper.io. We proudly present you this game; you will not be regret that you played even for a second. You will build your kingdom and have a battle for it, but not in a traditional way. Best to come and play. Expand your kingdom, occupy the others and protect yours. Then the rest is very easy. Take the others down and be the king!
Guide of Paper.io to Be the King
Becoming a king is not easy, but if you comprehend the following nothing will be hard for you.
1. At first, you will determine yourself a nickname as whatever you want. Then you will be starting with a small round in a bright color and the square in the same color represents you as the character.
2. You can use your mouse, arrow keys, or W, A, S, and D keys to move the character. As you move from the round you will see a lighter shade is coming out of the square; when you turn back to the round you will be the owner of the area that the shade is drawn.
3. You can follow your score and the ranking from the scoreboard on the right corner. The area you have is indicated as a percentage. To increase that percentage, you can occupy others’ area too.
4. You can cut pieces from the opponents’ and turn back to the round. The covered area will be added to your kingdom.
5. You can kill your opponents when you touch them the shade they are leaving behind, but also be careful about that because you can be killed in this way as well.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, read privacy policies